ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This privacy statement provides information about the processing of personal data by Savage-Kerr (hereinafter – the Company).
The Company recognizes that the protection of personal data is important to its customers and partners and other data subjects (hereinafter referred to as data subjects) and is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each data subject.
This privacy statement is addressed to you, our customers and partners, and your representatives (employees and other authorized persons who communicate with the Company). It explains and informs you about how personal data is processed and what rights you and your representatives have.
When processing personal data, the Company complies with all legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, instructions of the competent authorities, as well as established standards and procedures to ensure that personal data is processed accurately, fairly, lawfully, transparently and securely.
Personal data controller – Savage-Kerr, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +44 (0)330 043 3024. The company has appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data, with whom you can contact the specified contacts.
You provide personal data to the Company on a voluntary basis. The company must process them in order to be able to conclude contracts with you, properly fulfill the obligations assumed towards you and other legal obligations. If you do not provide personal data, the Company will not be able to conclude transactions with you and provide other services you need.
Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data – conclusion and performance of contracts with customers, including recovery of arrears from defaulting customers (legal basis: processing is necessary for the performance of the contract; personal data of representatives authorized to communicate with the Company), mandatory accounting of business operations (legal basis: Performance of legal obligations applicable to the Company), analytics of business operations (statistics) (legal basis: Legitimate interests of the Company to analyze its business operations and keep statistics) .
Recipients of personal data processed by the Company – the Company’s employees, as well as the Company’s partners, to whom, in order to fulfill the obligations to you, we transfer personal data necessary for the fulfillment of your orders in individual cases. In cases prescribed by legal acts, the Company, in fulfilling its obligations, also provides your data to the relevant state institutions.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
visitors to the website (savage-kerr.net);
persons who have contacted us;
the persons who purchased our products;
All personal data you provide when communicating with us is used only for the purposes and to view messages and to administer and manage communication flows. We undertake not to use your personal data in any publications in such a way that it is possible to identify you without your express consent. Please note that we may need to contact you by mail, email. by mail or telephone. Don’t forget to notify us of any changes to your personal information.
- we must disclose information in accordance with the law, including when we must disclose personal data to the tax administrator and law enforcement authorities for the purposes of crime prevention and detection;
- we must disclose personal data in connection with legal proceedings or for the purpose of obtaining legal advice, or disclosure is necessary to establish, enforce or defend our rights;
- information must be disclosed to protect our interests or the interests of others (for example, to prevent fraud);
- information must be disclosed to protect your vital interests (for example, if you feel unwell on our premises and we have to seek medical attention);
- The Company shall store the personal data processed for no longer than required by the purposes of the data processing or provided by law, or the limitation period for any claims expires.
You have the right to request that the Company grant access to the personal data you process, to request their rectification or erasure, or to restrict the processing of the data, or the right to object to the processing of the data, as well as the right to data portability.
When the Company processes your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you by the Company for reasons related to your particular case.
The right to request the erasure of data, the right to restrict the processing of data, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of data are not absolute and the law may provide for additional conditions for their implementation.
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. Please note that we will only be able to comply with such a request if:
- Your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected (for example, we need your personal data in order to respond to your letters);
- we are prohibited by law from collecting, storing or using personal data;
- Your personal data is not needed to establish, enforce or defend a legal claim, such as in legal proceedings.
You have the right to ask us to restrict or not process the processing of your personal data:
- the period of time required to ascertain the accuracy of your personal data when you make claims about the accuracy of the data;
- when our collection, storage or use of your personal data is illegal, but you decide not to request the deletion of the data;
- when we no longer need your personal data, but you need it in order to establish, fulfill or defend a legal claim;
- during the period necessary to determine whether we have a more substantial legal basis to continue to process your personal data if you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to transfer data that we have received from you with your consent or for contract purposes. If you exercise this right, we will transfer a copy of the data you provide at your request.
You have the right to object to our use of your personal data:
- when we use such data to protect our legitimate interests, but we do not have a major legal basis to continue to use your personal data;
You are important to us and it is important to us to ensure the protection of your personal data. We apply strict standards to the collection and use of personal data. So we take any complaints about the use of your personal data very seriously and please let us know of any problems with it. When you contact us to make a complaint, we only use your personal data to investigate and respond to your complaint and to assess the quality of the services we provide. Upon receiving a complaint against a member of our team, we may need to disclose your identity to that person. You can indicate that you do not want your personally identifiable information to be disclosed and we will endeavor to comply with your request. However, it may not always be possible to deal with a complaint anonymously. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you can also lodge a complaint directly with the State Data Protection Inspectorate. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the Member State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was commit